Ye Ol' Comments Page

equation: there's an idea, but we often catch them while doing other moderating work. Either way, please message me or another staff if you see any kids misbehaving. ;)

cfunk Aye, Aye! If you say so captain. Will keep my eyes slightly more open. Looking forward for the idea to be brought into the light though.

@fotosintesis, @Rousku So far we've been all about high resolution wallpapers. We'll add portrait resolutions in the futur, but nothing low res.

Is there any way to locate an image the uploader says it already exists?

@Replica Sure I tried that already, but no luck.

I'm looking for a wallpaper whit a women ho not looks in the camera. this gril must be nice. and a good resolution. and a good background. who kan help me?

gr Yogertvla

EmuAGR: once we have better duplicate detection, it should point to whatever the existing copy is.

For you all to ponder:

1) Change the purity tags to either SFW and NSFW, or if you wish to remain with three: SFW, Sketchy, and Explicit (or "Adult"). The reason for this is that even the currently "Sketchy" walls are still NSFW, at least for every workplace I have ever been.

2) I would like to have the option, for each wall, to rate "like" or "dislike" (or "Thumbs Up" and "Thumbs Down"). I realize that adding a wall as a Favorite is one way of doing this, but I only add as a Favorite if I actually use it as a wall on my screen. I see many great walls, but I cannot use them due to the dimensions/res. I would just prefer a method where I can show the up-loaders what I think about their walls, and also get simple feedback for my walls. Text comments about walls can be done using the Forums you have already under development.

Just think about it. No need to reply, but open to discuss.

JB00GIE 1) We've had that one before. Basically the point is not to take the term “nsfw” too literally. The reason why is, that we have to think about practicality. “Explicit” probably describes our NSFW category just as well but that's just a longer word for the same thing. I don't see any point in changing it. People seem to get how it's supposed to work and that's what counts. If you want to be picky about it then nothing here is safe for work, unless browsing wallpapers is actually your job.

2) We've also discussed that one. We didn't really reach any conclusion on it so for now it's not in. Also we're working on a proper top list which takes both favs and views into consideration, that should be a pretty good metric.

Is it just me or is the search completely broken? For example when I search wallpapers by resolution shows a lot less wallpapers than there actually are; like 1980x1080 it says there are only 118 wallpapers found even though I'm positive that there were more when I last checked. Please tell me if I am going crazy.

KawaiiKorekuta You're not crazy, I'm in the process of refining the search, things are bound to break temporarily. Sorry for the inconvenience.

bfoxwell ah, that's why the filtering in the search wasn't working. I was going to report the bug :P

JB00GIE: NSFW, etc. aren't the best terms, but I've not thought of better ones. (G, PG, R? Hell knows.) They're pretty much to divide up how explicit images are - Sketchy is essentially skimpy clothes etc. while NSFW is for actual nudity. Workplace doesn't really come into it.

@LuxTheWallAmator: the rules are always subject to change, especially during the development stage. I suppose we apply the forum rules to the comments unofficially, if that's what you're asking. As for an actual forum, it's a fairly high priority, one of the things we're not leaving alpha without. We do have a subreddit no one really uses.

cfunk: Have you thought about using the ratings they have on boorus? Because I think that Safe and Explicit are good alternatives to SFW and NSFW respectively. On the other side I think Sketchy is a good alternative to Questionable as that is quite long; but anyway I'll let you see for yourself. Safe, Sketchy, Explicit and Safe, Questionable, Explicit. Personally I like the longer Questionable compared to the shorter Sketchy.

Will we be able to delete our uploaded wallpapers in the future?

this is just a personal thing i liked and that was the anime tab. i remember on wallbase i had a pretty extensive collection of anime wallpapers that i never downloaded.

@Corgen Refer to the comments below (#2022). They are working on the search function.

Hi everyone ! Are we gonna keep our favorites collection after the end of the alpha ? Is it gonna be possible to have, like on wallbase, the possibility to select a page and to return to it without having to pass 500 pages that we already seen ?

I posted too fast without reading the notice, i have my answers ^^

Hey guys just wondering if you would add a Portrait resolution option on the search bar on the future?, or I guess not enough people update them in that orientation.. something like 1080x1920.

Thx Love the site!

@Britnie Just select the SFW button at the top and that should take away the naked girls :(

@meqaltane Apparently you were banned from uploading because you kept uploading to the wrong category despite a warning.

where did all the 3-monitor wallpapers go?