Thanks for 10 years of wallhaven!

Hey everyone!

Would you believe we've been around a full decade already? As of a few days ago (I'm late!!) it's true! Wild.

Just wanted to say thanks for stopping by! Whether you've been here this whole time or just stumbled your way in here today (welcome!), thanks!

Make sure to take care of yourselves and those around you and keep it chill!

Awesome! Glad I was part of it!😁 Congratulations on making it this far. Not surprising though, cuz this is arguably the best wallpaper website out there.

Last updated

Wow! 10 years already? Time really flew by, huh? Congratulations to you and all the staff who make everything run smoothly!

Good day, God won't give it to you like this, you need to create it yourself

I remember back in 2015 when i found out about wallhaven and thought it was a good wallbase knock-off. Thanks to wallhaven, i fond my love for photography after i lost it for a long time. hopefully we will be able to celebrate another 10 years of wallhaven!

1o years! shit thats long i just came here like a month ago. ppl are really dedicated to there work huh.

Thank you so much!!!!

As long as the site is up I will always use it!

Мне нравится Wallhaven, спасибо вам за создание и поддержку этого сайта!

I like Wallhaven, thank you for creating and maintaining this website!

my favourite wallpaper website,congratulations!

AksumkA said:

Hey everyone!

Would you believe we've been around a full decade already? As of a few days ago (I'm late!!) it's true! Wild.

Just wanted to say thanks for stopping by! Whether you've been here this whole time or just stumbled your way in here today (welcome!), thanks!

Make sure to take care of yourselves and those around you and keep it chill!

So should we hold some activities or do something memorable?

Congrats on 10 years to one of the top sites for consistently high quality wallpapers.

1920 x 108013
    Congratulations!

Added 2 minutes after

Snapshot of the Stats for today:

Stats are fun, right? Have some stats.

Wallpapers Total Wallpapers 1,135,325

Total Views 3,256,905,448

Users Total Users 1,210,646

Forums Total Threads 4,185 Total Posts 31,814

10 years already?! Still remember the beta site, had it in my bookmark for ages, just changed it a few days ago :D

10yrs of consistently being the best wallpaper website is a great achievement Congrats