Thanks for 10 years of wallhaven!

I joined while the site was still very young, and Wallbase had just shut down. This is my #1 site for high quality content.

Still going strong, eh :D I learned so much back when we were building this.

wow. so long. And we used to be forum-less! (even though I just stalk now) whens the forum release anni? Y'all worked hard on it!

thanks for this amazing project

Damm, im getting old ... been here since this website started . . heck since Wallbase days

Thank you for your blessings,hope wallhaven become better and better!

Always honored to be with you, even though we don't know each other, but we have good feelings for the arts that live here, I wish all the best to all of you, and double to the creator of this site

Can't believe it has been 10 years already. I feel like it was just 10 months ago, no? Thanks for this great site. You guys are awesome!

I can't believe it's been 10 years. Was it Wallbase? Or something else, but I remember it being the best one it was, and that was my go-to for any and all wallpapers. I was so dejected to see that it had shut down, it took me a while, but then I came across Wallhaven, been here since then.

It's good to be here.

And to many more years!

Been around since the "Wallbase" days! Thanks for being the best!

Congrats! 10 years of perfection if you ask me.

I've been using wallhaven since the alpha days. Can't believe it's been 10 years! Thank you for everything and congrats! 🎉

Congratulations! Can you please publish the geographic data and volume of your users? Thanks!