Your FAV videogame of all time

Fallout saga (without Fallout 2, too boring for me)

I think that GTA 5, part 6 will be coming soon, I'm looking forward to it

Last updated

If i had to put it in order, i would say

NieR: Automata NieR: Replicant Outer Wilds Sekiro Skyrim

Although I enjoyed Nier saga more than any offline game I've played so far, I would recommend Outer Wilds first, it was a truly memorable experience for me and the friend who got me into it.

Sekiro and Skyrim also left their mark on me because of how good it felt to finish them completely.

1920 x 108038
    [wq5rxr]
    1500 x 84498
    3840 x 216016

NieR: Automata

Last updated

Hey, fellow music lovers! I just wanted to share a fantastic discovery with you all. I've been hooked on the mesmerizing music from the game Skyrim lately. The epic melodies and atmospheric tunes transport me to another world. Guess what? I stumbled upon this amazing online tool - yt mp3. It's like a hidden gem for Skyrim enthusiasts like me. Thanks to this site, I can convert those enchanting Skyrim tracks into mp3 format and enjoy them wherever I go. It's like having the soul-soothing sounds of Skyrim in my pocket! Big shoutout to the creators of yt-tomp3 for making my music experience even more magical. If you're a Skyrim music fan, you should check it out. Happy listening, fellow Dragonborns!

Last updated

Dota, Witcher 3, Dark Souls, Elden Ring, Terraria, Rogue-lites(Hades, Slay the Spire, Risk of Rain 2) Sorry really hard to choose between them

Any Monster Hunter, Doom Eternal, Final Fantasy XII, Brave Fencer Musashi, Dark Cloud 2, any Ratchet and Clank, any Spider-man by Insomniac, Crash Bandicoot to Warped, and last but not the least, All Sly Cooper games, I can't rank any of these in order, so I treat them as my all time favourites.

If we're talking about one game, it's Assassin's Creed

Shin Megami Tensei IV Dark Souls II Dragon Quest Monsters Joker 3 Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate Tales of Maj'Eyal Shiren the Wanderer 5 Plus