Your FAV videogame of all time

Torn between Monster Hunter (All of it even Tri from Wii) and Spider-man Pete and Miles.

Edit: Ooooh I forgot that I've been playing Animal Crossing and I've stopped playing both Spider-man and Monster Hunter

I play Apex Legends and Overwatch right now, gaming is my passion. It is not always possible to play and I'm glad I can ask pro players from Apex Legends badge boosting service overboost.pro to play instead of me and get higher rank. It helps to save time and nerves when ranking up high or working on the rarest achievements. Useful tool for gamers.

Last updated

I love to play gta 5 game and this i can play everyday.

Half Life 2 most likely,Prince of Persia Sands of Time and so on.

Super Mario :)

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

Toss-up between Jedi Outcast/The Operative: No One Lives Forever:

2560 x 160024

1280 x 10247

For me, The Witcher 3 is the ultimate game. The story is absolutely captivating, but what really sets it apart are the incredible characters. There's such a rich variety of interesting people and creatures you come across throughout the game. Plus, the side quests are hands down the best I've ever seen in any open-world game. The two DLC packs are a shining example of how DLC should be done, offering so much value for what you get.

I understand that some people have issues with the combat mechanics, but personally, I love it. It feels exactly how I imagined Geralt fighting while reading the books. It's like a beautifully choreographed dance of blades and magic, with graceful pirouettes and brutal finishers.

Last updated

Davidsk said:

For me, The Witcher 3 is the ultimate game. The story is absolutely captivating, but what really sets it apart are the incredible characters. There's such a rich variety of interesting people and creatures you come across throughout the game. Plus, the side quests are hands down the best I've ever seen in any open-world game. The two DLC packs are a shining example of how DLC should be done, offering so much value for what you get.

I understand that some people have issues with the combat mechanics, but personally, I love it. It feels exactly how I imagined Geralt fighting while reading the books. It's like a beautifully choreographed dance of blades and magic, with graceful pirouettes and brutal finishers.

I agree. Skyrim, and witcher 3 are most enjoyable games of all time. But I do recommend The Evil Within 1 and 2 best survival/horror in my opinion. :)

Glasya said:

I agree. Skyrim, and witcher 3 are most enjoyable games of all time. But I do recommend The Evil Within 1 and 2 best survival/horror in my opinion. :)

Did you even try Witcher 3 with console commands?

Last updated

PS1 - Parasite Eve (underrated game imo, very cool concept and game play)

I like Hades. By the way, it is in no way inferior to Dead of cells. Can you recommend another game at the same level? Also consider this because I like it too

Last updated

Well it's difficult, I don't know what to advise because I don't have too many games. But from what I've played there are still vampire survivors

Friends also recommend The Binding of Isaac and Slay the Spire. I have not played, but if you are looking for cool games, then it might come in handy

Samanta03 said:

Friends also recommend The Binding of Isaac and Slay the Spire. I have not played, but if you are looking for cool games, then it might come in handy

Slay the Spire is cool!! So maybe I should try another one too