How do you like AI art?

Negativer said:

Recently AI art has been a hot topic,and i also notice that the corresponding tag has collected hundreds of uplloads.Due to the AI art's low cost but high yield character, and blurry details,I'm afraid we need to set some standards to limit unproper or irrrational uploads of AI art.What's your opinon? 不太行

Personally, I don't find anything wrong with it. Such art has a right to exist. But it is unlikely that it will ever become so famous that it will be shown in galleries. It's all possible, though.

I've been told that AI doesn't create super unique art. In that sense that he takes bits and pieces of details from other arts and paintings and creates his own. I don't think this is ok. And my illustrator friend said that she was told at work not to use AI and create everything on her own. Because their content must be unique. I think AI is a great tool, but I hope it will never replace humans in creating truly unique content. As a super helper -ok, but not as a 100% creator

I have nothing aganist ai content. I like to watch it. This is future

Carrington said:

At this rate, AI will take over our world)

Same could be said for computer generated art.. asin.. art create on a computer.. AI is a tool, not a destination.. without the human message to drive the creative process, AI just generates meaningless images.. which is fine, but it's not art.

cappie said:

Carrington said:

At this rate, AI will take over our world)

Same could be said for computer generated art.. asin.. art create on a computer.. AI is a tool, not a destination.. without the human message to drive the creative process, AI just generates meaningless images.. which is fine, but it's not art.

I agree

AI art is absolute trash, and should be illegal. It's taking legitimately decent artwork from many artists and using it as a template to generate subpar TRASH. And I don't care if AI is in neverending state of progression, it's still not only theft of people's intellectual property, but a slap in the face to the real artist who put so much time and effort into perfecting his craft.