Batch of wallpapers showing up in incorrect order

This always happens when I upload a batch of images where I try to keep them sorted in groups based on similarity. I've seen this happen with sets of photos that have an implied chronological order to them such as a Playboy Playmate stripping.

*Overlaid numbers are the actual wallpaper IDs.

I have slow internet so if I upload them all at once I run into the Code 0 errors so I just do them one by one in the file upload screen; ie. Select File> Click Upload, Select Next File>Once first is finished uploading Click Upload again, repeat. They are still all in order together in the tagging screen. I don't have a screen shot of those screens, sorry. Once I finalize my uploads, they show up in this broken order both on Latest as well as in my own Uploads page. The only way to get around this is to upload in even small batches based solely on subject similarity.

Is there something going on with the sorting of wallpapers?

I know it does that but never considered it a problem. Wallpapers should be able to stand by themselves, regardless of the order in which they appear.

That said I understand this may be confusing or even frustrating. We could probably take a look at the search engine to see if it's an easy thing to fix (this has something to do with how wallpapers are indexed by the engine).

Yeah, I understand its pretty minor. I'm probably the only one who gets annoyed by it; probably because I'm OC like that. If there's no simple fix then just leave it for when we hit beta. I can get used to uploading in smaller batches.