How Exacly The fantasy art wallpapers Are being drawn.

i see so many different artists and so many awesome imagination and wallpapers,anime and fantasy pictures,armors and magic effects and theres so many artists out there that got so good at this,i really want to take my imagination and draw it as they do and considering the amount of artists there is it seems like its not a big problem to do this ,im just wondering what is the process ? do they sketch it and then edit in photoshop ,they use wacom tablets ? i mean i would love to see some videos about how some of these pictures are being created from the bottom,have a good day everyone and keep up the awesome work!

btw im considering buying a wacom tablet and learn after effect and make some good things in the future,any suggestions & guides will be appreciated

for 2D: a tablet and a sketch (on paper or in an editor). 3D: A 3D modeling program and sometimes concept art (a sketch, usually). Both: lots of practice over many many years.

videos?

google/youtube for stuff using the keyword "timelapse". there's hundreds/thousands of them. things like "photoshop timelapse" "anime timelaps" and "<use your imagination for keywords> timelapse"

start with a cheap/small tablet (unless you're rich). They take a while getting used to. You might not even like them :P you could also just go traditional, get really good with pen/pencil/paint and then transition over. go on Deviant Art and you'll see some amazing stuff in the "traditional art" category that might actually think is "digital art", but it's not digital, just good ol' hand painted/color penciled stuff.

All you need is a tablet (doesn't need to be expensive), a drawing software (there are good free ones, Photoshop is mostly for advanced users) and lots and lots and lots of practice. And some talent. Rule of thumb: You should be able to draw well on paper first.

Search for "digital painting timelapse" on youtube, you'll find tons of awesome videos that illustrate the process.