Wallpaper wrongly merged

My upload 325505 was "merged" with 73552. I think this is wrong. What do you think?

Simple mirrored images are considered duplicates. Also in your case it had some obscure website's watermark in the top corner. No reason to keep that.

Wallpaper 679650 was merged with 414846. The coloration, smoothing, and slight crop makes a big difference to me, do you agree? I used the original image (not the one from this site) and put a lot of effort into improving the photograph for me, whereas the other person just cropped, resized, and uploaded, or did nothing and just found it like that somewhere else.

Last updated

There is not a big difference at all: same photo, same resolution, slightly different colors and a little noise reduction; still a duplicate.

Well I suppose I have very specific taste but those changes make or break using that photo as a wallpaper for me (Also I bumped down the original resolution (4896x2754) of the photograph to 4K before I uploaded because you probably would've taken down that photo for being too large, I didn't even know someone else uploaded a 4K differently cropped version of the photo already). This is the second out of six wallpapers I've uploaded that you've removed unjustly imho. I'm done using wallhaven, Just a friendly tip, try to be more like wallbase, they were more laid back and a funner website to be a part of.

Last updated

My upload 679827 is original image.I did't remove watermark.It is the HD version downloaded from the official website.

It is clearly the same image, but in my opinion the differences are very obvious to be considered as a duplicate.

[ym553k]

NSFWYou need to be logged in to view this wallpaper.