Infinite scroll and footer

With infinite scroll enabled it is really difficult reaching the footer line (for example for the "Tags" Link). I suppose with infinite scroll the footer could be either become another header line or maybe inserted at every Page Break.

there is no need for that.. Just open the very first page of Wallhaven ( where wp are set for showoff ) And you can easy get to tags

If you scroll right down, or press the End key on keyboard you can see it, but it is really difficult to click in it. For a user who doesn't think about the first page that would be quite frustrating (try and miss, try and miss, try and miss again) and so a loss of functionality.

Of course your workaround is feasible, but still a workaround. At least hide the line if it is not usable. Personally I think it wouldn't be right punishing the user by requiring him to remember the same links on the at the start page. Use up a bit of screen space.

Beside that, on the start page it isn't that visible anyway. You need at least once to scroll all the way down past the thumbs, announcements and recent posts.

Guess we just need an option to make footer fixed-unfixed or something.

If there would be such high need for it Devs probably would add it to a header becouse it goes down with you when you scroll And you can go to first page by clicking on wallhaven logo at left top corner

Adding it to the header doesn't seem to be a good idea. The header is pretty header, such footer links won't work like header, it's footer, not header. Also add stats link already AksumkA

Added 2016-02-25 19:07:01

ples

The only change that makes sense is to remove the footer completely on infinite scrolling pages. As TCBfergie said, if you want to reach the footer just go to any page without infinite scrolling, like the landing page or the forums or your profile… There are more than enough.

Removing the footer completely on infinite scrolling pages makes perfect sense for most of it (social, faq and so on), except the tags/untagged links. Those are picture related, putting those into the footer seemed a bit strange to me anyway. The should remain somewhere in the picture list pages.

Maybe add them on the right of the Latest/Random/Upload/Forum/Search icons? Tags and untagged are arguably search related. Or mayby more logically (for my twisted mind anyway): The Tags page changes the whole current page, so it could go to the right of search. The untagged pageis more of a filter, and could go to the right of Latest & Random (before Upload) ? Maybe something like a question mark in a picture frame for Untagged, and a bullet list in a picture frame for Tags. The Untagged page would also become more visibile, which would be nice (remind users of helping to tag).