Just wondering

Why this site is so unknown? The wallpapers in this site are the work of art! My friend told me about this place, I've been scrolling for hours looking at these beautiful things!

I think this site would be great with some promotion ^^

Lunoru actually the site has hundreds of thousands registered users. still the forums are so dead. I think it is good that it is so unknown. There are no advertising, so a lot of users are not necessary yo know. even beter if it has not much users, when there are lot of people there shit comes to here and enthropy begins. rip english.

I see. I found out about this site, because a friend told me about it. I've been searching for a decent wall paper having site for at least a year and Deviantart got totally boring

Maybe this makes the site so unique. You could only know about it from your friends and can't just google 'website with good wallpapers' and have the links in results.

We are still in alpha stages, so we are not actively promoting ourselves. But then again, given how many users have "found" us on their own, I don't think we will even need that much promotion once we are fully live. :D

Advertising budget is $20 every other year on 4chan. :P

Hehe, Well I'm no content creator. I only painted 1 painting in my life :D But this site has so much creative artwork, though I didn't think this site about hundred of thousands of registered users on it. The forums seems like it had a hard reset, but I see topics from almost a year ago.. so kinda weird

Good products spread by word of mouth. I told a friend about this site and he can't thank me enough for it.

Lunoru said:

The forums seems like it had a hard reset, but I see topics from almost a year ago.. so kinda weird

Forums were put in months after I joined. As for forum activity, if I wanted to talk about games I'd go to a gaming forum (and so on with other subjects) I don't really have much to say about wallpapers and I assume it's something similar with everyone else.

Yea, I suppose that is true