Looking for an artist that can design a graphical art concept for my PC case.

Hello, Im looking for an artist that can design a graphical art concept for my PC case.

My PC case is the Corsair 760T Graphite (white version). The case has two doors, facing the front of the case, the door on the left is clear (meant to show off the hardware) and to the right side is non-transparent but it does have a glossy paint over it. I plan on putting a graphic on the non-transparent side to decorate the case.

My idea for a graphic design on the case is something I wanted to show symbolism like a powerful digital being representing that the PC's monstrous high-performance. So i thought, why not a dragon? I tried editing a dragon I found in Paint.Net to the best of my abilities.

Here is the dragon I found:

http://img1.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire3/0164f88ac1c1930588166b4cf3b682ba1444361624_full.jpg

Im trying to edit the drawing in black and white color, remove the scales, make the tail better, add more sharp teethalong the sidelines in his mouth, and add wings. Im also trying to make the outlines more sharper and make the dragon look more digital.

If you need more information, please feel free to contact me, message me, or e-mail me at [email protected].

Thanks

This sounds interesting, please show the results!

I hope to show the results sooner or later. I just need someone to have the time to make this design. If you know where I can go to look for artist or even hire them, please let me know I would like to get this project completed. And of course I will post the result too.