Deleting Tags

I would put this in the "Minor Issues" sub-forum but for whatever reason when I try to make a new thread an error notification pops up saying "Comment creation failed.". Anyways that wasn't my problem but none-the-less it's something that needs to be fixed. My problem is that I'm able to delete tags on wallpapers I haven't even uploaded. This can be a real pain in the ass when you see a model in a wallpaper, you go to click on her name then oops! You clicked "Remove Tag", congratulations now you'll never know her name and everyone else wont as well. I also noticed that I can change if a picture is SFW, Sketchy, or NSFW. Though not as dire, this should be changed so that only Staff and the uploader can determine if a wallpaper is SFW, Sketchy, or NSFW.

It's not a bug, this is done on purpose so the community can moderate this site. And so far it's been pretty successful as far as i can tell. But i agree, deleting tags is way too easy and i have done it few times on accident. There should be a pop-up message asking you to confirm it.

Yeah like sannukas0016 said this is done purposely. Same thing with purity. If we locked these things to just uploaders then when someone breaks the rules there would be trouble.

There are a ton of things that could use confirmation popups. This could totally be one of them.