Tag spelling language

I've seen some tags that has non-English spelling - like russian or chinese. I suggest you to add a restriction when creating a new tag, so that user can type only english characters(and necessary symbols(and digits)).

Maybe it doesn't need strong restriction. I guess we should only exclude hieroglyphs or cyrillic and other hardly-readable symbols.

The best solution - the mandatory tags in English and the ability to specify an analogue in another language.

I think that tags should be in English only If everyone will now start create new tags in their native language yhere will be a big mess

• Users who search for example in english wont be able that wallpapers becouse tag is in russian

If devs doesnt think somehow let people relate tags together who are in other languages and show up both when searching

i think a good solution would be this: since tags go by an ID number that never changes, a user could set their default language to use in their settings, and whatever language that is, it would return back a tag name that matches their language. that way tags can be in all languages, and doesn't have to be disorganized. as for tags that only have a name in english, the tag would return either the english word or something like "no-translation" in whatever language the user is using. and when the user clicks on a tag to go to the tag's related page, they would have an option to fix the translated version of the word. or, why stop there? maybe even have a list of all translations for the tag that users can contribute to when editing or creating a tag.