Same tags and categories

Why do we have people and anime tags if we have same categories? If you can tag a wallpaper 'anime', then it belongs to same category and doesn't have to have same tag. Logic? Logic.

I don't believe you!

@dwemer: It's because you have your own logic. It blocks you to believe. Free your mind :-))

kejsirajbek no no no, this your 'cosplay blah blah' is not so important to have it's own tag, why do we have tags if we have categories. I told you it's either general or anime or people, if you can tag it 'people' in 'general', then it's not general, it's people! Mixed style. Pff.

@dwemer: Aha, you're talking serious. OK. I can tell you that I can tag a 'general' category wall with 'people' tag. Why? Because people are not the major object on it. Also on a cosplay wall it can be an anime cosplay done by man or woman and it's 'people' category with an 'anime' tag on it. Never seen a cartoon(anime) with photography mixed wall? Maybe there are not many but yes, it's possible. Where's your logic now?

Just one fresh example:

1920 x 108017

OK, I admit I was wrong. Thanks for your explanations.

To add to our reasoning:

Tag blacklisting (weak argument for anime/people, I know) Tag subscriptions Search optimization