Resizing programm, anyone?

Well, it would be nice to see here questions tab also :)

Anyways Do anyone know a good program to resize multiple images( no limit at all) without losing any quality?

Thanks !

Thanks! I'll try it out soon ;)

Photoshop, they have a batch processing job you can do.

I just use Paint.NET for this since it resizes well and I use it for editing anyway. Another cheap (i.e. free) option is Irfanview, which a lot of folks seem to like.

I use XnView, for what I know it has the best compression results. And it has a LOT of options. There is also a light version which only includes the conversion tools XnConvert. Both are based on the command line tool NConvert (if you like scripting things !)

I use Faststone Photo Resizer and PhotoFiltre.

Gimp and Krita here.

Well you certainly don't need Photoshop for something as simple as resizing a wallpaper. GIMP is the best free option, although there are many alternatives.

I just want to mention for those who are not afraid of a commandline ImageMagick offers a number of very simple to use tools to do things like resizing, cropping etc. According to the website it also runs on Windows.

For example to down scale an image file to fill a resolution of 1920x1080 (preserving aspect ratio) you can run

$ convert wallpaper.jpg -resize "1920x1080^>" resized_wallpaper.jpg

To resize all images in a directory you can run

$ for f in *.jpg *.png; do convert "$f" -resize "1920x1080^>" "resized_$f"; done

More examples and explanations