Purity locked

1300 x 106316
    http://whvn.cc/76592 this image has only 'sketchy' purity. I tried to delete tags, nothing changed(then I added them back). Is this a bug or mods(this uploaded by mod) can lock purity? Or is this because of tags, which belong to a certain purity? Like, image changes it's purity and it can't be changed while has some tag?

Added 2015-12-31 02:56:21

Also, this wallpaper makes me sad. Poor dear.

Added 2015-12-31 02:59:16

Another also, I have seen such(with locked purity) wallpapers long ago, maybe on wallbase, I don't remember. So this is not single case.

Added 2015-12-31 03:00:34

Why do they torture her! sick bastards

Last updated

Yes, staff members can lock purity which is the case with this wallpaper. Seems accurate, there isn't really any actual graphic content also it's pretty comical.

Why do they lock purity then? I mean, I'm not going to change it, but why ever let users change purity if it is locked on certain images?

Purity is the one critical setting where we want to make absolutely sure that wallpapers that get uploaded with an inappropriate setting are corrected as quickly as possible. We have a huge amount of wallpapers and so we need to rely on our community to make sure they are all flagged correctly.

However some wallpapers are controversial and for various reasons people end up changing the purity on a few wallpaper over and over again. So when we come across a wallpaper like that we lock the purity to make sure the wallpaper stays in the purity we consider appropriate. Btw after the next update any wallpaper that has its purity changed by a mod will automatically have its purity locked.

wow do you plan to add changeable categoryes by users, just as purity? why not? i understand category is not that important, but why bother mods, if user could do it? i see no reason why is there such a limit. i don't think something bad is going to happen with this feature enabled.

Added 2016-01-01 14:10:11

Another question. Will there be ever a possibility to add to a blacklist not only tags but subcategories, the example: wallpaper has tag 'lion', which belongs to subcategories 'nature'-'animals'. What if I want to block all animals? Would be more convenient if I block all subcategory instead of all tags, which are covered by it.

Last updated

also what about seeing your posts on forums? i mean from a profile right to your posts. i am so sociable i can't even remember where i post my posts. thanks