Feature request: Cars/Vehicles filter option

There are currently three filter options: General, Anime, and People. I would like to request a fourth option to filter out cars. There are so many images of cars that it's starting to get difficult to find anything else when browsing Latest and Random. There are 64 images per page. I hit Random once, and could count 11 images of cars on the first page. It really is quite overwhelming.

Puscifer: User ➜ Settings ➜ Blacklist ➜ type 'car'. That should filter out every wall tagged with 'car'.

+1 for vehicle category. kejsirajbek I did this long ago. only issue? a lot of people don't tag "car" or "cars". you get a lot of model-specific names. I still get 0-3 vehicles-focused images per page.

Last updated

kejsirajbek said:

Puscifer: User ➜ Settings ➜ Blacklist ➜ type 'car'. That should filter out every wall tagged with 'car'.

Cool, thanks. I completely forgot about the Blacklist feature. Although I'm still getting images of cars like Tidbit mentions in the post above. I'm getting something like 3-4 cars per page, but it's definitely an improvement from before.