uploader status

Hi, Create a uploader status for people who uploading much good tagged wallpapers just for encourage reasons :)

I don't think this is a good idea. Wallhaven is for good wallpapers, not for likes/dislikes, can you imagine what happens if everyone start to upload thousands of pictures just for status? Users already can become subscribers, I think this is most objective for your status as an uploader.

'just for encourage reasons' - good uploader doesn't need any encouraging, as he has enough courage by himself, anyone else will just upload repeatedly similar, like, for example, cups of coffee with this ♥ - hundreds of them! Can you imagine this shit?! They WILL do it - just for the status, not because they are good uploaders.

This is not facebook or mmo! We don't need this!

@dwemer said:

I don't think this is a good idea. Wallhaven is for good wallpapers, not for likes/dislikes, can you imagine what happens if everyone start to upload thousands of pictures just for status? Users already can become subscribers, I think this is most objective for your status as an uploader. 'just for encourage reasons' - good uploader doesn't need any encouraging, as he has enough courage by himself, anyone else will just upload repeatedly similar, like, for example, cups of coffee with this ♥ - hundreds of them! Can you imagine this shit?! They WILL do it - just for the status, not because they are good uploaders. This is not facebook or mmo! We don't need this!

I agree. Another way to reward users for their fidelity is to (maybe) put a tag or a status for the old users (1 year or +).

I agree with @dwemer. Mass uploading is in my opinion already a problem, and rewarding people for doing that would make it even worse.