A thinn red line.

Hello!

I apologize for my engish in advance!

I upload nsfv & sketchy images. There have been any that have requested that so i started doing it. Its hard due to the thinn red line between some thing you can/cant do. I have been banned (i guess) due to i have uploaded Pictures of masturbation. I have seen the rule, no toys or similar.

These images i was reported for was a girl sho had her hands inside her panties. You cant see that she masturbates more then touching herself. I know that no penetration are allowed wish i have none of.

How come you can get reported for this but there are a tags along the lines of " women lick vagina ". I feel that that tag might be more along the line of a bann.

Thank you.

Also this is not your first account that got banned. You've gotten all the warnings before, you know how it works.

Gandalf how do you know it's not his first account? IP?

Added 2015-12-23 07:59:17

Also isn't there a copyright violation on that 'brazzers' wallpapers?

Iv hear its max 15 images from the same set. Might have got the wrong info then.

Anyway, i clearly can not keep myself in to the rules. Id like you guys to remove my account, feel free to bann the email. I think its reasonable.

With that said, i hope you all get a great christmas with family and friends.

Uploading more than 5-10 pics in the same photoshoot

The official rules do state 15... so Frode is correct on that.

A maximum of 15 images per set/series of images is allowed.

though, tagging is still an issue.

I porbably fail tagging due to i want it to be as many tags as possible so ppl will find them when searching and by marking those images i wanna tag.. will thats hard when its 15 images. But thats my problem. Do what you feel is right. And if that is banned i accept that.

Added 2015-12-23 22:42:15

And no its not a copyright, i found others that had brazzers on them just now. But i see your point of view.

Last updated