What's wrong with you?

Please anyone, who never tag their uploads, can you explain WHY are you doing it? Is that SO hard to type few letters? Now because of people like YOU we have over 12,000 wallpapers untagged! maybe not because of you personally but still like izmirli for example he never tags his wallpaper, although he was warned a lot, but still uploading hundreds untagged. I have visited /untagged and EVERY single wallpaper was uploaded by HIM. Are you that lazy or busy? I don't think so, since you have time to upload something every minute. Maybe you just like irritating people. I hope you'll be banned soon.

I've done some calculations, it's about 10% of untagged wallpapers on this site.

Some men just want to watch the world burn

Last updated

@dwemer, are you Bill Gates?

yes

Added 2015-12-22 19:47:52

wat?

:D "İzmir" in his nickname is a city in Turkey. I think he is a local in İzmir. Moreover he is Turkish like myself. One reason he not considering the warnings is probably because most of our people are really hard to teach(sigh). But according to EF EPI , Turkey is the 50th country on the list. So I bet he doesn't know English :/ I'll notify him.

izmirli Please use the forums in English, even if it is difficult.

@cascraft said:

i cant tag it all because it takes to much times. i help wallhaven for free, so there are no reason to be angry or bannig me. be thankful for upload great images.

Dont upload then, you are not helping anyone if you dont tag. If I was in change you would be banned.

@cascraft: This site is about to SHARE wallpapers. So can you explain me how I will find your wallpapers if they will have no tags? You call it 'help wallhaven for free' but I call it 'ruining the site'. Well, it is not a subjective opinion, it is just objective truth. Anyway, it is very simple: if you want to upload, you HAVE to tag! Have a nice day...

@cascraft, the problem is that without tags your wallpapers can not be found via our search. Your untagged uploads will stay at the top of the latest page for a few hours and then they'll disappear into the depths of thousands of other wallpapers and nobody will ever find them again.

Ultimately those untagged wallpapers will benefit nobody because nobody can find them, but they still take up space on our servers.

In order to make them searchable other people will have to add tags to your uploads which basically means that you are causing work for other people because you couldn't be bothered to spend a few extra seconds adding two or three meaningful tags to your uploads.

In any case the minimum tags requirement is going to be implemented soon™ and this whole debate should finally find an end.

long time ago, mandatory tagging was already included in a galaxy far far away