blacklisting "anime" exclude also "animals"

I'm trying to blacklist the tag "anime" using the browsing options. With this filter on if I search for the tag "animals", I obtain only a "there's nothing here" result page.

furthermore if i search for "animals" excluding the anime category (categories=101), the results show all the wallpapers with tag anime....

please please... there is a way to search for the tag animals without be bored by all the anime wallpers?

purpleleaf: OK. You search for 'animals', you have a screen saying "5,110 Wallpapers found for 'animals' ". Then it says Related Tags: anime animation animals #animations #stuffed animals Overlord (anime)Saki.......

Now what you have to do is to click on that that related tag 'animals'. Then you will have a screen with that tag with about 15 pics. At the bottom it says "More animals wallpapers" Click on it and VOILA: you have what you want. I hope it helps.

kejsirajbek: thanks for the suggestion but I already tried this, and it doesn't works. Cliking on "more animals wallpapers simply lead to a new search page that shows:

17,315 Wallpapers found for "animals" Related Tags: # animation # anime animals etc. etc

In that page the Category anime is selected. Unselecting the anime Category shows anyway a lot of anime related wallpapers.

Last updated

If you done all that And Anime wallpapers are still showing That means that uploader has dumped them in general category If you like report them or user

TCBfergie said:

That means that uploader has dumped them in general category

also if a wallper is on the general category, the problem is not that. there also other tag that are not "anime" but not are relevant for me if i search for animals (animations for example) if i search for the tag "animals" why the results shows me also all other tags that start with "ani"?