Displaying wallpapers with certain tags.

Look at this http://alpha.wallhaven.cc/tag/20529 you can see, there are 13 wallpapers(all purity enabled), but when I click 'More wallpapers' it shows only 4. You can tell me that's because of my black list, and it's true. Partly. But! I have checked it, there is no 'anime girls' tag in my black list, but it has 'anime'. Does it mean I won't see any wallpapers tagged with 'anime %something%'('anime girls', in this case)? I mean, if I block 'anime', I will never see, let's say, 'anime boys', 'anime robots', 'anime oppai' and so on, right? Also there are many dupes on that page.

Many of those walls were tagged with anime and anime girls, so I assume you only saw the ones that were tagged with anime girls and not with both.

Also merged all of the duplicate walls.

@dwemer maybe you just have a specific category enabled and it's not in anime. Make sure anime, general and people are all on and try again.

KrimzinZV that worked partly. After I enabled 'anime' category, it showed me one more wallpaper, but not all of them.