Statistics Page

AgEnTx19 mentioned this more than a year ago here: http://alpha.wallhaven.cc/forums/post/845#post-845

The addition of an public statpage would be awsome. It may not add too much value but I think some of the users (at least I would) be absolutely blown away by stats like 'Views on all wallpapers', 'average views per user' and something like that.

I am not talking about the common amount of tags, pictures and users, that are also cool, but some more 'techy' facts.

Some suggestions along the already mentioned:

• Total space needed for all wallpapers (which is interesting even if you know the total number of wallies)
    • Total time all users spent on wh/last 24h or something like that
    • Avg. Uploads per user
    • Avg. length of a users name

Have fantasy. All stats are awsome!

Would love to hear from you guys.

With best regards Exo/ExNought

P.S. I'd love to rename this acc -.-

There is already a stats page in the staff section of the site, so I don't think it would be an issue make it public.

Gandalf said: > Dunno if we really need a public stats plage. Personally I don't see much value in it.

Maybe thats has changed, I don't know, I'll wait for his comment on that.

For now this will have to do:

I'm already working on a little stats page. The main question is which stats to show. Some stats are simple, others are a little more expensive to calculate. Also I really don't think there's a point in calculating the average username length. xD