Problem visualizing Images

Whenever i click random i get to see the small images, but then when i click on a wallpaper it does not show the image i just get a the page with no image at all. Is this already reported? Maybe someone can help me thanks.

Does it only happen on the random page or on others as well? (latest, search results, user profiles…) Which browser are you using?

It happened on search and latest, i can see the small images but then just empty. I use Firefox mostly but i also tried on Chrome and Internet Explorer and same effect.

Sounds like you probably have a slow connection. The full sized images can be quite large in file size, maybe they'll just take a while to load (some browsers will time out when loading images takes too long).

I will discard that suggestion since i've had the same internet service and speed for a long time and i had no problem with that. But i have a question for you Gandalf, i use opendns on my router and was wondering if maybe some category is blocking a page or something related with where the images are uploaded or something similar?

Added 2015-11-03 02:15:18

This is an example of my problem:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45lUGNAtCBU

Last updated

Looks like you might have some sites blocked? Check that you can access static.wallhaven.cc and wallpapers.wallhaven.cc (you should get a 403 for both these when going to the base subdomain).

AksumkA i have to report that whitelisting those two addresses solved my problem, thank you very much for the help! Case Closed.