incorret moderating

Something strange is going on. I've reported some wallpapers and those reports were solved wrong. Older(first) wallpapers were deleted as duplicates. Since last update on site I don't know who personally is responsible for dealing with my reports because we only get notification so I'm posting here to highlight the issue.

Here's example form an hour ago: older wallpaper - http://alpha.wallhaven.cc/wallpaper/210180 (deleted) wp that was uploaded month after the one above and was reported by me as duplicate - http://alpha.wallhaven.cc/wallpaper/227577 (still exists)

The wallpaper that was uploaded earlier had the watermark/logo photoshopped out and the rules say the following:

Respect copyright. Attribute the author wherever possible. Do not upload content from banned sources. Do not remove artist signatures/watermarks.

chibi said:

The wallpaper that was uploaded earlier had the watermark/logo photoshopped out and the rules say the following:

I see, I had to miss watermark case on miniature. It's a great rule btw.

I'm writing in the same thread. I report 5-8 wallpapers daily and I got zero notifications about them, as far as I can see no one is dealing with those reports. My question is why? You don't care about moderation because the wipe is close or you don't have enough time/ppl? If so I'm willing to help you guys.

Overall it's been very quiet the last couple of days. No reaction on bug reports either and the site still is very slow during certain times.

I guess everybody is just busy with something else. I am about (next days) to report over 200 wrong categorized wallpapers and I am not sure if I am doing you guys a favour or if it's just work you don't want to have...

Pheaton said:

I am about (next days) to report over 200 wrong categorized wallpapers and I am not sure if I am doing you guys a favour or if it's just work you don't want to have...

I have the same doubts.

Hi, I myself usually report wallpapers on daily basis mostly because of low quality and duplicates. I can tell you that the notifications from mods are coming within hours or days. So I think you can relax and you just have to wait. It is just a matter of time. And I am sure they really appreciate your work in here.

Be a little patient guys. We just pushed out a big update two weeks ago and we all have lives. Moderation has a little bit of a backlog right now, but it'll get sorted out.

Gandalf said:

Be a little patient guys. We just pushed out a big update two weeks ago and we all have lives. Moderation has a little bit of a backlog right now, but it'll get sorted out.

I'm a patient person, I was more worried than upset. And like I said before if you have lack of ppl for moderation I'm offering my help.