No fab filter suggestion

It will be great if add «no fab», or «no girl» filter which wont display any sexualized content. Without filter like that it becomes really difficult to find good artworks. I think that when you type «artwork» or «digital art» you shouldn't get results, where half of the images make more acsent rather on boobs than the idea itself. Tons of really good artworks where people put their hearts shouldn't be lost between hot girls.

Also I can't understand why when I search «fantasy artwork» I get some results which are non fantasy, non artwork as well.

Last updated

Thats a good suggestion. I support it.

Added 1 minute after

Although I think thats the reason tags are created. But many wallpapers find themselves attribute to tags which do not correspond.

Yes, I agree with you. I also support you for this. By the way, does anyone over here want to buy a book report from a professional essay writer? If your answer is yes then you can visit https://academized.com/buy-book-report here where you will find all the help you need. I am also using that website link whenever I want to buy a book report from the professional essay writer.

Last updated