Any news on full site release?

Just wondering? finally have my Upload folders ready for uploading upon end of alpha phase.

There is no real date for end of the alpha. So it seems beta or full site (no idea what is next stage for dev) wont start this year . Keep backing :)

There are a lot of features yet to be implemented and tested before we can call an end to alpha stage. The devs work on the site for free in their free time, so its quite understandable that it'll happen slow and steady.

Meanwhile, we have passed the 250K mark of uploaded wallpapers already, so I see no reason to hold back until end of alpha. Just keep a backup, is all.

Awesome guys thanks so much. :) Keep up the good work site looks good.

Alpha Notice: We are expecting to start fresh at the end of the alpha phase. The alpha is only intended as a sneak peak and a quick and dirty bug test.

So... if this is/has been a quick and dirty bug test, what can we can expect? The site to be up and running in about 7-10 years?

@Yrgal said:

Alpha Notice: We are expecting to start fresh at the end of the alpha phase. The alpha is only intended as a sneak peak and a quick and dirty bug test. So... if this is/has been a quick and dirty bug test, what can we can expect? The site to be up and running in about 7-10 years?

Optimistic souls even expect it to happen within this decade. ;D

Maybe we should update that message to something like “early access”. Although EA has by now mutilated that term beyond recognition, so that might actually sound worse than “quick & dirty bug test”…

To be fair, 'quick and dirty' was the original intention. :P

We'll make it there someday.

I wanted to ask the same question as the OP. I mean I understand it's a free time project for all the devs and people have lives and jobs and families. We all appreciate your dedication, that's besides the question.

But It has been over a year already in the alpha. Can we get some kind of ETA? Like can we expect a full site launch in 2016 Q1, Q2, Q3? It is good to set goals! :)