trouble on Android

Hello !

I use this website most of the time on my windows computer with chrome (really nice website !) but when I try to go with my android thumbs don't spawn. There is pictures on the main page, and the frame of the pic on the search page ... but not the most important ! It can be 'cause of my phone age ...

My android : Samsung galaxy y, 240x320, android 2.3.6, default browser Have a nice day ! And keep going on !

Probably your android isn't powerful enough for this or just a bad internet connection. Look at that resolution 240x320

I don't think it's my internet connection, I have a 100/10 mbits/s and 6ms to google.com, and speedtest on my phone tells I have 20/5, and 10 ms to google.com. I use "flickrhivemind.net" too on this phone and I don't have this problem.

But it can be my phone proco, it's right.

In fact it's not really a serious problem, I use my phone to go on the net only when I can't sleep ><

I think it it a combination of the site not being optimized for mobile devices and your low resolution. You are best off waiting for the API and the apps that follow from that.

Last updated

it's not a real problem, I use wallhaven mainly on my windows PC ;)

it will be your device, your device isnt powerful enough and considering that you are using android 2.3 which is way out of date now.

ive tested the site on android 4.2 or 4.3 with chrome browser on a galaxy S4, works flawlessly and also scales correctly, so i would not necessarily put it down to the website not being optimized for mobile since a large majority of web platforms support mobile out of the box.

yeah later than 2.3 have better memory management to display Wallhaven's wallpapers. Gingerbread would allow <10 pages then the phone would force close the browser on legacy devices.