Master tags

~Can we have master tags- so that the car models (such as Audi A8/Lamborghini sumtin-sumtin) can be filtered out with 'Cars' tag, anime/characters/cosplay with 'Cartoons'- and so on.

~Also pre-cooked feedback by mods on wall reporting would be great, viz : 1.Yes, the image sucked. 2.Yes, the uploader is an ass for uploading vacation images, and shall be booted. 3.No, the image is acceptable. Etcetera.

~Pls ban IE/Edge users :D ~Pretty Plsss shower your grace on the designers of gsmarena/com -And I'll kiss gandalf :|

About master tags, no. We've discussed this before (I think the discussion is lost somewhere in the depth of the former comments page) Basically our tagging setup is already complicated enough (too complicated for some) and we think that adding a tag hierarchy will only make things worse. We're already asking people to add both general tags (like #{cars}) and special tags (like Audi A8) so they can be used for filtering effectively. It's really mostly up to the community. As for anime, there is already a tag plus one of our three categories (anime/general/people), so those are really easy to filter out.

Feedback for reported wallpapers might is a good idea.

Banning IE/Edge users: Nothing I'd love to do more. Our approach is just to mostly not give a shit. I use a few up-to-date libraries for the front-end (like jQuery 2.x) and most of the things they do are supported by current IE, but if some minor details don't work that's their problem.

Never heard of that website. But you're welcome to drop by and we'll hug it out ;)

So are you guys going to kiss or what?