Suggest a good nickname for collective fans of wallhaven

All wallbase fans refer to themselves as [color=#FF3333]Wallbasers[/color].

What should wallhaven fans refer to themselves as? Post your ideas and suggestions here.

Definition of "haven" from the Oxford Dictionary: A place of safety or refuge An inlet providing shelter for ships or boats; a harbor or small port.

Since Wallhaven could be seen as a place of safety or refuge for wallpapers and all users are responsible for keeping them in good shape, why not Protectors?

1. [color=#FF3333]WALLBANGERZ[/color] : This one is my personal favorite. [color=#FFFF00]Wallbangerz, listen up. We gonna upload some walls, and we're gonna do it now![/color]
    2. [color=#FF3333]Wallonesians[/color] : [color=#FFFF00]Wallonesians upload the best pictures.[/color]
    3. [color=#FF3333]Wallhavenites[/color] : I got nuthin
    4. [color=#FF3333]Wallaputians[/color] : get it? Lilliputians...anyone?
    5. [color=#FF3333]Haven-oids[/color] : hmmm, this one may have some staying power: [color=#FFFF00]all right my little Havenoids. These walls aren't going to upload themselves. [/color]
    Last updated

[color=#FF3333]Havenoids[/color] has some potential. Rest all sound either forced or cheesey.

Or, maybe we should keep calling ourselves [color=#FF3333]Wallbasers[/color]. In memory of, and what not...

lezboyd said:

Havenoids has some potential. Rest all sound either forced or cheesey.

Really, the one that sounds most like Hemorrhoids?

I thought of Altoids, but not that, lol. Still the only one that does not feel forced, though. Moving on...

wallies. Havenborn HavenBears (this sounds retarded though) Wallpeeps WallAnon Havenized HavenBruz Havendroids Wall-Lurkers

i dont really know, im just throwing random stuff out, little hard to think of something good

Haveneers? I like Havenists and Havenoids. Ye olde Wallbasers works pretty well, though, and who doesn't like some backstory?

Havenoids sounds best so far, but is this really necessary?

Wallies is cool, reminds me of Wall·E. What was the spaceship called again in that movie?

Gandalf it was Axiom, if I`m not wrong. Haveners sounds good imo

I like Haveners too. I am biased for anything with 'haven' in it.

Wallies sounds cool but it reminds one of the movie, not our website.

Gandalf said:

Really, the one that sounds most like Hemorrhoids?

LMBO! I would have never thought that, but I see your point. Well, we certainly don't want to go the bottom of the burning barrel for a nickname.

So, no one likes "Wallbangerz"? eh?

@SpychoJoker123 said:

wallbangerz sounds sex related to me, so what about wallwizards

I concur!

We've been wallbros since before Wallhaven.

Maybe something a little more gender neutral.

My favorites so far:

• Havenauts
    • Wallords
    • Wallurkers
    • Haveners
    • Wallies (sounds like Wall·Es)
    • Wallwizards

If I may narrow it down to:

• Havenauts
    • Haveners