Question website moderators

The wallpapers I upload all prompt low-quality wallpapers, they are all high-definition, and others upload them to be fine, and I have a problem uploading them, and they block me

You are breaking our rules regularly. What did you expect? We can't allow you to do so.

Hello, if there are too many subscriptions, will it cause the page to not open? I am currently unable to open my subscription interface. How can I resolve this?

Added 2 seconds after

Hello, if there are too many subscriptions, will it cause the page to not open? I am currently unable to open my subscription interface. How can I resolve this?

tpbsn said:

Added 2 seconds after

Yes, too many, try unsub tags from each subscribed tag, it should decrease the number of subscription notices, go on until you are able to load subscription page

rheezz said:

tpbsn said:

Added 2 seconds after

Yes, too many, try unsub tags from each subscribed tag, it should decrease the number of subscription notices, go on until you are able to load subscription page

thank