Anime streaming sites?

Got a good recommendation for an anime streaming sites? Let me know please, and thank you! Let's stick to the legal sources.

Crunchyroll is pretty much the only one I know of.

Last updated

WE are currently debating whether to allow these kinda posts of people asking for streaming sites, and other sources of content that may not be wholly legal.

But for now, to anyone replying, please post links to legal sources of content only. Thanks!

lezboyd said:

WE are currently debating whether to allow these kinda posts of people asking for streaming sites, and other sources of content that may not be wholly legal. But for now, to anyone replying, please post links to legal sources of content only. Thanks!

Oh? That's kind of a letdown. It's not like it's illegal to talk about it. Well, whatever. Is there a good alternative to Crunchyroll? Their list of shows is not that impresseive =(

Thank you! Since I rearly use it I forgot about checking there. This list was usefull though.

There are many sites like Crunchyroll, Viewster & Animelab. For more sites, you can check this list for all anime sites. Hope this will help you :)

Last updated

sumit28 said:

There are many sites like Crunchyroll, Viewster & Animelab. For more sites, you can check this list for all anime sites. Hope this will help you :)

You do know this thread is over 2 YEARS old?