Hiding Uploads

I recently discovered that quite a lot of my wallpapers have been picked up from here and posted on several other sites across the galaxy. I'm kinda thrilled that they've gotten that far, but I'm also a bit conflicted about it because I didn't watermark them and no credit was given, so I'm not getting any credit for my work. I didn't watermark them cuz personally, I don't like watermarks, cuz they're basically a blemish on the otherwise perfect canvas, and they might pose a problem for anyone that wants to use them, and honestly, I didn't think my walls would get that far, or that people wouldn't reference where they found the walls, if I had known, I definitely would have watermarked them.

So my request is: can you add a feature that allows me to hide the wallpapers until I can watermark them and then another to replace them with the watermarked versions? I know it's a long shot but it would be a big help...

Added 10 minutes after

Here's an idea!: What about a feature that allows us to watermark the wallpapers with a simple line of text right here on wallhaven!?! Is that doable?!

Last updated

Your second suggestion reminds me of this XKCD. Features to show/hide certain wallpapers seems like something that could be done easily. Adding image editing to the site would be quite a bit more work.

https://xkcd.com/1425/

What goes on the Internet, stays on the Internet...

You write that you didn’t want to put a watermark, so that more people would use your wallpapers. Why put it on now? Just write to the sites where you found your wallpapers, that you are their author, that's all.

mcswan Ikr. I get it, I'm a game developer and I have minimal experience with a couple of programming languages, so I really do get it. That's why I mentioned that I know it's a long shot. Oh well. You live, you learn. 😄

greendewalld thanks for your suggestion, sounds like a plan.

How about a feature that allows me to delete my uploads? That way I can just clear the old ones and upload the newer watermarked ones.