Someone untagged all the "eyebags" wallpapers?

I just noticed everything tagged with it is gone and it's down to only the ones I've done in the last day or so. I assume it wasn't a staff member since I didn't get a message?

"Eye bags" in American and U.K. usage refer to an undesirable medical / cosmetic condition. They're dark, purplish, swollen circles under the eyes that are often associated with going too long without sleep. They can also be caused by allergies, smoking, and some types of renal and thyroid disease. None of the wallpapers tagged show anyone displaying these traits.

What this tag might be referring to are more properly called "epicanthal folds," the name given to the distinctive shape of the eyelids common in people of Asian descent.

Since "eye bags" has a very negative connotation, and "epicanthal folds" does not, perhaps the name of the tag could be changed?

blacula1 said:

"Eye bags" in American and U.K. usage refer to an undesirable medical / cosmetic condition. They're dark, purplish, swollen circles under the eyes that are often associated with going too long without sleep. They can also be caused by allergies, smoking, and some types of renal and thyroid disease. None of the wallpapers tagged show anyone displaying these traits.

What this tag might be referring to are more properly called "epicanthal folds," the name given to the distinctive shape of the eyelids common in people of Asian descent.

Since "eye bags" has a very negative connotation, and "epicanthal folds" does not, perhaps the name of the tag could be changed?

A google search brings back the same folds. Cause they're synonymous. I am from the UK and I know Americans and we'd all refer to them as eyebags.

You can even search "Korea eyebag trend".