Blacklist Tag

I am looking for wallpapers and don't want to see some people's ass, underwear or something. When I try to blacklist tags, some wallpapers disappear, which are not related to tags that I blacklisted. What should I do?

Added 1 hour after

And if you cannot take a look at an image while your boss around then it is Not Safe For Work.

Added 7 hours after

People uploads images as sketchy but they are NSFW. Some sketchy images are not even sketchy, just photos or screenshots.

Added 7 hours after

Do mods even know what are the differences between sketchy, NSFW and SFW?

Last updated

And if you cannot take a look at an image while your boss around then it is Not Safe For Work.

Do mods even know what are the differences between sketchy, NSFW and SFW?

Yeah, sketchy is not really safe for work in most professional places. Just treat it as such. However, for marking wallpapers, the creators of this website have their own list of standards. Don't get caught up in the literal meaning.

The purity rules that this website lays out are here. https://wallhaven.cc/rules

But the mods don't review all of the uploads all of the time. If you see a wallpaper that doesn't fit the rules, then feel free to correct it if you can. But be sure to go by the website's rules and not just your own opinion.

Edit: and remember, they are just volunteering their time to create a website that you enjoy for free.