Reporting wallpapers is one thing, report fake users needed.

Hi, today i have message from https://wallhaven.cc/user/PriscillaKc1 claiming this:

Hi , I'm Priscilla Krsticevic. I work for Tudun, a company that oversees the copyright of foreign artists in China. We monitored artists works to see if they are stolen from any Chinese websites that may use your works for profit. This is completely illegal in China and your country according to local laws. Our goal is to protect the copyright of artists and change the status quo of copyright infringement of your works in China. So we were wondering if you'd like to work with us to protect your copyright. Our company has the largest data monitoring network in China to search for cases of copyright infringement. We cooperate with law firms all over China, we will contract all the process of litigation, and take charge of your infringement litigation in China. All you have to do is cooperate with us, there is no cost, we will only take a percentage of the compensation after successful lawsuit. There is no upfront cost to you. Of course, our cooperation is not limited to dealing with infringement issues, we can also provide cooperation in copyright authorization. And we are organizing an international illustration website, you can also put your works on our website and we will do publicity for you. We look forward to hearing from you if you are interested in our company. Sincerely hope to receive your reply and have a further understanding with us.

We need tools to report this, looks like scam.

If you see something else like this again, report them in the forum or PM an admin.