Ban review request

For bad interpretations of the Wallhaven rules to classify the wallpapers I uploaded, and despite the constant warnings I received to modify my categorizations, I was banned on my own responsibility.

After several months without being able to share my jobs to the community, I beg the Moderators of the Wallhaven Forum to give me an opportunity to contribute to Wallhaven, and not just download jobs of other friends.

Before I'm going to upload a wallpaper, I will carefully check all the steps in order to not violate Wallhaven's rules. I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you.

David

Okay. I' m getting the sense that not even as a human being I deserve an answer, even if it's NO!!!!

Why don't you tag one of them here? or better yet, ask in their profile? I know its frustrating but no need to play the victim card, chances are this thread got lost in the thousand of other threads here than they decide to ignore you... all at once. There is a list of them under "more" and lumb is very active. Good luck bruh.

I mean you consistently uploaded walls into general that should have been in the people category, and incorrectly flagged sketchy walls as sfw. You were warned twice and then you received a temporary upload ban. You continued to break the rules and then received a permanent ban.

I'll list a few of the walls you posted that were in the wrong category and/or wrong purity.

1708 x 96037
    1920 x 108070
    1920 x 108049
    1708 x 96047