[Android] Wallhavener App

Hi there.

I'm the creator of Wallhavener - an unofficial app for wallhaven. Thank you everyone for making such a wonderful website. I will be posting updates here.

I have a discord server for downloads and discussions related to the app. Discord: https://discord.gg/GKW2dbkhSj Playstore: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.entitydev.wallhavener

Note: API key is required even for Sketchy purity filter to avoid google rejecting the app.

Preview:

If you have any suggestions, you can write them here.

Last updated

One suggestion that I would love to see is an automatic wallpaper changer for your liked or user collection wallpapers. Good luck, happy newyear and keep developing the app.

Thanks for your suggestion. I have thought about that, but the thing is I can't find a good way to add it for now. Auto wallpaper apps need to run always. Will it be better to create an app just for that purpose?. Something with simple UI and more options like User Collections, User Uploads, Search Query with filters.

If you look in the play store you will see that there are a lot of wallhaven apps. Somehow your app needs to have something special or better so that it will be downloaded a lot.If you put the focus on auto wallpaper, then yes, you can make it more simple. As long as the users of Wallhaven can use it for their own stuff, I think it could be a succes. Think about it.

Wallhavener 1.1.0 is out: Improved navigation. Set wallpaper using new method. Image loading progress indicator. Performance improvements. API requests are cached.

Good Job! But how do i get my API Key?

Thanks. But when i press "Paste API Key" in the App, nothing happens.

Ravn said:

Try holding the text under it (API key from wallhaven.cc). It will show Paste from your clipboard. Its little unintuitive now. I will fix it in the next update.

entitycuber said:

Ravn said:

Try holding the text under it (API key from wallhaven.cc). It will show Paste from your clipboard. Its little unintuitive now. I will fix it in the next update.

Worked!

Very nice app! Works great!

I got one suggestion though: swipe for next/prev wallpaper. If I want to browse wallpapers I have to go back and click a new one instead of just simply swiping to the new one . Would be helping out a bunch in finding new wallpapers I would like.