Feature Request : Block Tag

There's so much topic that i can't read all, sorry if this request is a re-post.

Same as we can favorite some tag to be notified of the new wallpaper in it, my request is to add a sort of "Block" Button to a tag. If one of a tag are blocked, all images with this tag will not appear in our search.

With this, obviously, need to add a "Blocked Tags" list in our profile.

This will help searching wallpapers with some tags like colors or other.

(It's like when i search some wallpapers by color, i can remove "people" to not get these one and/or" general" or "anime". But i got always so much cars and/or animals pics wich is in general but if i remove it, i lost a lot of type of wallpaper needed if i don't want anime)

Hope my request are easily understable.

Wishing you happy end of year holidays.

• Dotraes

Dotraes

This feature already exists, it's called blacklisting tags. In your profile settings go to Browsing Options and you can see a field for Tag Blacklist. You can enter your tags there.

Thank you, didn't found it here.

Maybe adding a direct blacklist button to the tag page to make it easier when we found something we don't want again.

Also a direct button for "block user" would be much appreciated. Going every time to Browsing options section and manually pasting a user name is a bit long and tedious process...

lumberjacck said:

Dotraes

This feature already exists, it's called blacklisting tags. In your profile settings go to Browsing Options and you can see a field for Tag Blacklist. You can enter your tags there.

Thank you 😃 I didn't realize about the existence of this feature before.