Thanks Everyone

I have to say that I have been around the net and I have been to many, many, wallpaper/desktop sites, but NONE have been as well done, as well thought out and as varied as this one. I have never joined a wallpaper site before, I joined WALLHAVEN because I am intrigued with what comes after "alpha". If it is anything better than alpha, you guys had better find an ISP with more bandwidth.

BRAVO!

I second this. Great site, very userfriendly and an awesome community :>

EpicPhilip said:

AksumkA Go ahead, bask in your glory. xD

I'm not one to bask :D

I'm not one to bask :D

… he said baskingly.

gavin8r said:

I have to say that I have been around the net and I have been to many, many, wallpaper/desktop sites, but NONE have been as well done, as well thought out and as varied as this one. I have never joined a wallpaper site before, I joined WALLHAVEN because I am intrigued with what comes after "alpha". If it is anything better than alpha, you guys had better find an ISP with more bandwidth. BRAVO!

One other site, and that was Wallbase sheds a tear

But wallhaven has easily been the best wallpaper site online since the team first publicized the alpha site.

i love this page too! found my favorite wallpaper too :) good quality, pretty page design. :>

thx!! :)

The legacy of Wallbase will live on among this great community.

Though, I'm still annoyed by the fact that we still don't know what happened to Wallbase and it's owner. Did he abandon the site? Is he secretly in this community (possibly reading this very comment)? Is he dead? Whoever you are, wherever you are, you will remain a HERO!!!