Deleted because low quality?

Had the same, problem, wall deleted because of supposed low quality. There should be a topic for this.

All deleted wallpapers were low quality with an expalantion of reason why. I don't see a problem...

Last updated

^ Me neither, and therein lies the problem. Namely, the person who deleted my wall mentioned artifacts which I can't for the life of me spot at all (not visually impaired in any way, have a pretty good monitor). So it's the subjective take of one person over another. The point of a topic would be so that others could chime in as to whether the wallpaper should be deleted.

I fully understand garbage wallpapers being deleted because they were enlarged 12x their original resolution or something, but the closer we get to the "ok threshold", the more difficult it gets to tackle the issue.

It occurred to me, it might be a good idea to have a "marked as lq" options for wallpapers, which users can chose to view through a toggle option or not.

Sunsetter said:

It occurred to me, it might be a good idea to have a "marked as lq" options for wallpapers, which users can chose to view through a toggle option or not.

I would like this a lot, considering that a lot of the walls that have been deleted and that I had a chance to look at, do just fine for me.