[REQUEST] Thread Subscription

Not that the forum is hard to localize with or brows around on at the moment, but surely in the future it will be? And not only as a future feature, but what I'm about to suggest would be a great tool right off the bat. Can you please add a subscription feature for this forum? So that we can subscribe/follow different rooms and discussions? Then it would be easy to see when someone else has postet in the same thread or started a new one under another topic that you follow. I think this would be especially useful seeing as how there is currently no search option available for the forum itself. Keeping track of threads that one finds appealing or informative would then be a breeze.
    Here is an example of how I imagine it could look like when viewing the forum index. Some more examples here and here of how one would subscribe something. These are all made in paint, sorry for the poor concept work. And it's not like I know how you would want this to look like in the first place, it's just a little paste, so that you will glue this thought to your minds.

Thank you! Y( ^v^ )Y

Last updated

The forums will be improved in time, but just now I think the devs are focusing mostly on other things. IIRC, we were also trying to figure out the best way to make subscriptions work with the setup we have (to keep the databases going smoothly).

In due time then. I'll be looking forward to it.