Graping

Yesterday some of the walls i uploaded was deleted for "graping", but, there are some difference between this walls. The last my wallpaper deleted for me is too similar to this [qd5v7r] or this [w8vyzp]...and there are some another example [x1p93o] [6qrq17] i have found in the site. Then, why my [7367xy] [g8jg2e] was deleted? i'm apologize for brake rules, thanks for the attention.

Yes, 'pussy gaping' is against the rules. I've deleted 3 of those wallpapers. Next time report them as 'broken rule' if you'll spot some again please. Thanx

Thanx for aswer, but may i ask why you not deleted all example i found? The one you have left is different by the last pic you deleted from my upload? Sorry for my question but i'll try to understand pefectly the limit of the rules for not brake them in future. Thank you.

Yes, it's different, remaining one I don't consider as broken rule (she is not stretching, not masturbating; not making her pussy open; she just have her fingers there). One of your deleted walls was masturbation - touching her clit and second one pussy opening, both against the rules.

Now i understand better the rules. Thank you!