Requesting unban

Staff, my sincerely apologies to you. Its been a long time since i have been banned, i know i did mistakes. I promise to you in the future it wont happen again if i get unban. Please, can i get unban ? Sincerely, Jasmin :)

I'm skeptical of it happening. I'm permanently banned from reporting rule violations because I accidentally reported things I thought sincerely were disallowed, but turned out to be okay. I wasn't given a warning or notice saying "Hey this is actually a gray area and we've ruled in favor of X instead of Y so please stop." I'm guessing the moderation team themselves is also too busy to implement a more comprehensive accountability system since the site is in extreme alpha.

Worst case scenario most of our accounts get purged when that "hard reset" they promised at the end of Alpha occurs and we all get the chance to start anew again working off a (hopefully) more comprehensive and unambiguous set of rules.

@Rasendkampf said:

I'm skeptical of it happening. I'm permanently banned from reporting rule violations because I accidentally reported things I thought sincerely were disallowed, but turned out to be okay. I wasn't given a warning or notice saying "Hey this is actually a gray area and we've ruled in favor of X instead of Y so please stop." I'm guessing the moderation team themselves is also too busy to implement a more comprehensive accountability system since the site is in extreme alpha. Worst case scenario most of our accounts get purged when that "hard reset" they promised at the end of Alpha occurs and we all get the chance to start anew again working off a (hopefully) more comprehensive and unambiguous set of rules.

ehhhh.. im still hoping that someday i will get unban. It is really long time i ago i got ban. Really long time ago... xd But i have like thousands of wallpapers. Most of them are very rare. Nudes also ;)

@Rasendkampf said:

bratomo96 What did you get banned for?

i really dont remember exactly, but i think its because some of my uploads were closeup nudity. Thats violation of rules. Violated some rules that i havent paid attention to. But it says " No active bans! "....i dont get it

Unban the guys let us all enjoy the nostalgic high quality art here.