Wallpapers from episode 9 season 5 Game of thrones

Specifically wallpapers of the crazy white-walker who revives all the dead right in front of Jon Snow.

Screenshots of any kind of video are not allowed.

If you should see any video screenshots, please report them as they are clearly a violation of the uploading rules.

Last updated

It is against the rules because screenshots are mostly LQ... but not all are LQ, why wouldn't this be taken into consideration? confuses me..

They are "Screenshots" not Wallpapers, they are not classed as Wallpapers.

Defalt said:

They are "Screenshots" not Wallpapers, they are not classed as Wallpapers.

Wallpaper is what you use as your wallpaper, there is no "this isnt a wallpaper" as long as its a file you can use as your wallpaper it goes under the same category. The reason why people don't usually like screenshots that are used as wallpapers because they cant achieve the high quality most people look for in their wallpaper. Other than that its no different, an image.

But if someone takes a screenshot and it appears to be in the best quality possible and nothing wrong with the image, i see no reason to throw that out the window. Just seems ridiculous to me to have that principle even if they can look great!

We've been discussing allowing only very HQ screens, similar to how decent video game ones are allowed. We just don't want to encourage even more bad screens, which make up for a fair amount of reports and deletions. That said, we have this strict rule because 99% of screenshots are frankly crap (usually it's the image itself but randomly hitting a button in VLC makes for some poor shots too).