Help me I want to design wallpapers

hi guys after discovering this site i really just want to do art like this and graphics but i am pretty bad at photoshop and youtube tutorials on photoshop are way too advanced..what should i do and how should i go about to become really good at PS

Start small. Do whatever you like, experiment, don't let anyone tell you what you can or can't do. Don't get overwhelmed, there will always be people on the Internet who are far better at it. Don't expect a master piece on the first day, or indeed the first year. It takes time and practice. Just stick with it and create things that are fun for you. Tutorials are a great way to learn techniques but they can't teach creativity. You can also just try to recreate things you find online and maybe add your own style to it. Don't be afraid of failure, don't let mediocre results discourage you.

There are plenty of people on the Internet who will tell you that you must use Photoshop if you're being serious. They are full of shit. You can't buy skill. Photoshop is excellent, and at some point you'll probably want it. But it takes quite a while to reach a level where you actually benefit from its power. You can start out with any of a number of free open source graphics programs to explore and get a feel for it.

One important note: We are a wallpaper site, not a community for art criticism. If you're a beginner and post your creations here there is a good chance they'll get deleted. If you want to show of your creations there are far better communities for it out there. You can take a look at deviantArt, although I personally recommend joining some smaller forums with a focus on GFX/design/photography/whatever you're interested in. They tend to give better feedback (or rather, any at all). Qualified feedback is very valuable.

start small, start with learning about your tools, what they accomplish ect, then practice with your tools alot to get familiar with them, then experiment doing stuff.

you can also get some good inspiration from Pinterest, helps get the brain juices flowing.