Upload has been deleted Reason: Low quality

Hello , i uploaded the wallpaper below that was removed for low quality : [8xm7l2]

Is it really low quality? i tried to find a better one with reverse image searches but i couldn't .

Also i wanted to ask if when a wallpaper is removed on the site, do you notify people that have it in their Favourites or just the uploader?

i ask because recently another wallpaper that i uploaded a very very long time ago was deleted for the same reason : [0pe7g9]

Thank you

Im not a mod but, top one has very bad pixelation on the right hand side and top dark areas, and the bottom one has pixelation too, I'd say that's the reason for removal. As far as I am aware only the uploader is told when the wallpaper is removed.

AntiStar said:

Im not a mod but, top one has very bad pixelation on the right hand side and top dark areas, and the bottom one has pixelation too, I'd say that's the reason for removal. As far as I am aware only the uploader is told when the wallpaper is removed.

Okay , i see. thanks for the info that means i need to save all the walls in my collections

Anyone got any clue how i can find these wallpaper higher quality?

yeah i have tried like i said in the op .. thanks anyway