Cannot log out account or search for wallpapers!

Hey recently I have a really nasty bug which doesn't let me use the search feature. Also whenever I try to click my name and try to access my account settings I cannot. Can anyone help with this bug? I really can't search anything

So what happens when you try to search or access your settings?

Hey sorry for the late reply. It seems the site doesn't work at all on my computer. Tomorrow I will try to take photos and film what happens. My main issue is the fact that I can't even press the reply button on my pc without getting some html error or something similar. Sorry again for my late response.

some html error or something similar

Copy paste or screenshot them please. Error messages are important.

Well how can I send the photos with my phone? Can't really understand how For now I uploaded them on Google drive

You open the links in a new tab (middle click), they are not intended to be.

If you just simple click and they still open a in a new tab, check your browser settings and extensions.

Gandalf /forums/post/15044/edit and /forums/post/15044/quote should redirect the post when not accessed through XHR

Well what am I supposed to do? I can't even change the filters if they are sfw or sketchy. If I select only sfw is resets the filter to default state. Also I reseted the settings from browser

Looks like there could be a problem with the Javascript loading for you. If you haven't yet, try clearing your cache by pressing CTRL+F5 while on the site.

If that doesn't help, take a look in the Developer Tools console by pressing Ctrl+Shift+I and let me know if you see any errors. If the Javasript is loading correctly you'll see this:

Ok thank you so much! I will try it first thing in the morning!

YukihiraSooma JavaScript has nothing to do with Java, you don't have to reinstall anything.

Can you tell us exactly which browser (which version) you're using?

Google chrome version 61.0.3163.100 (official build) (64-bit)

Are you using any addons that might be interfering with how pages are loaded?

Hmm the only extensions I have enabled are: Adblocks Plus and show apps in new tab. But I always had them like this and the site worked.

YukihiraSooma just tried to reproduce your issue with the extensions mentioned installed but I could not find any problems. As Gandalf suggested there is something which is manipulating the incoming traffic.

Did you tried to use a different browser, Mozilla Firefox or Edge? If you also have this issues in other browser then your chrome is not the reason but it hints that there is some other application, firewall, network sniffer or maybe some unwanted software running which is interferring with you http traffic.

So try the following:

1. use another browser proceed if the problem does not occur
    2. Navigate to your chrome installation directory (I think the default is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application") ( if you can't find it you can right click onto a shortcut of chrome on your desktop and press "open file path" 2.1 close chrome 2.2 shift+right click into the directory and then click "open terminal / console" (don't know my windows is not in english :D) 2.3 type in "chrome.exe --disable-extensions –-disable-sync-apps --disable-plugins" hit return this will start chrome but without any extension/plugin or synch app running 2.4 navigate to chrome press contr+F5 and try to reproduce your error
    3. if the error remains try to reinstall chrome

I did everthing you said. Nothing worked.... I might try reinstalling my windows

That seems a bit drastical, were you able to use another computer and try accessing the site?

Well I am using the phone right now. So to make it clear the only things I can do on this website are : Checking the forums( but I can't reply or post a new thread I can only view other threads without being able to do anything) And the second thing I can do is looking at wallpaperrs only if I open the image (like the video) . Well it may be drastical to reinstall windows but I even scanned my computer with 3 different anti-virus or anti malware softwares

Before you go ahead and nuke your PC, are you able to view this at all: https://code.jquery.com/jquery-3.1.1.min.js

From the one screenshot, looks like there was an issue getting jQuery to load for you. If you can view that file, try pressing Ctrl+F5 while viewing it one more time and see if that does anything good.

Ok I will try as soon as I can thanks! But nuking my pc Is a bit too much xD I tried viewing that file but nope it only shows the programming code

Last updated

guys I don't know how but I made it xD the site works properly now even though I did nothing ( i haven't touched the pc in like 1 or weeks something like that) I dunno what happend but now it works! Thank you for everything!!!