Don't F#cking redirect us!

I don't want all of our new users thinking they are forced into using "Wallhalla". They do not offer all of the same features and wallpapers, therefore we should not be redirected. Also, where is the "NSFW" filter on Wallhalla? Does Wallhaven think it's good to kill this category on the site?

Wallhaven and Wallhalla is NOT directed by same developer. Plus, on wallhaven wallpapers are being uploaded to its server. Wallhalla is just a search engine. So why raging this hard?

I am raging because new users that come to Wallhaven are instantly redirected to Wallhalla. For one this derails users into thinking Wallhaven is Wallhalla and for two if you are going to be redirecting the main site at least make sure the site that you are redirecting to allows for the same wallpapers to be searched. This will ultimately hurt performance in posting to Wallhaven specifically.

It's actually only Wallbase.cc that is redirecting us. Interesting.

new users that come to Wallhaven are instantly redirected to Wallhalla

Huh? Where does wallhaven redirecto to wallhalla?

I've read your posts 3 times and still dont understand what are you raging about. Wallhalla is a search engine and it will redirect to the page where it found the wallpaper...

PS. Wallhalla is created by the same guy that made Wallbase.